Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Go Back and Say Yes


Go back and say yes
and then wait

               no

Go back and say yes
and then wait

               no

Go back and say yes
go back and say yes

or don’t

go back

               at all

(first publication)

Note: This lyric, or whatever it is, popped into my head while I was putting on my socks. Insignificant at best, but I thought I’d write it down.


Update:
“Go Back and Say Yes” added to Poems, Slightly Used.

4.8.2009 #4
4.8.2009 #3
4.8.2009 #2
4.8.2009 #1


2 comments:

~im just only me~ said...

My my, you are busy today :) Sounds a bit OCD... was that the third or fourth pair of clean socks for that day? :) :P

William Michaelian said...

Who said they were clean? Also, I forgot to mention: I have four feet. Two coming and two going.