Monday, November 23, 2009

A Poignant Irony


When you have a moment, please read Paul L. Martin’s review of my book, The Painting of You.

Thank you, Paul.

And my thanks to those of you who have ordered the book so far.

I remain grateful for a life so rich that words can lift us up and break our hearts.


*

My thanks also to James Leese for signing on as follower of Recently Banned Literature. James is an artist/designer “searching out ways of visually describing the beauty of mathematics as a fine art.” You can visit his blog, Steadfast As Thou Art, here.

I’d also like to welcome th£ ba$tard, who insists that “behind all the morals, philosophy, mind wrestling, soul searching and spirit probing, there is a true story.”

And finally, my thanks and a friendly hello to freepangaea4ever.

Update:
In the Forum: the Yawp exhibit.

5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

It's a beautiful review, William, and a wonderful blog, well worth a visit, both for Paul's wonderful words about your book and poetry, and also for Paul's prose, which is evocative in its own right.

Thanks for directing us there.

William Michaelian said...

And thank you for taking the time. I regularly turn to Paul’s blog for his eloquence and insight. I see you’ve signed on as a follower. Your time there will be well spent.

On a related note, there’s a link to another of Paul’s reviews in my “Reference Section.”

Paul L. Martin said...

Thank you both, William and Elisabeth, for your kind words. It is my pleasure to write about your beautiful work, William. I have updated the post to include your latest volume in the Author's Press Series.

Take care,
Paul

-K- said...

I'm convinced! And I'm looking forward to it altho I'm grateful its not something I ever had to go thru with my mother.

William Michaelian said...

Thanks, Kevin. Understood. And appreciated.