Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shakespeare and Company



William Shakespeare, Charles Reade, F. Scott Fitzgerald,
The Brothers Grimm, Boris Pasternak

Eight volumes
4,527 pages
$14.00

(1907-1982)

[click to enlarge]



Recently Linked: My thanks to Bob Arnold for linking to my main website from his blog, A Longhouse Birdhouse. Be sure to visit his bookshop when you’re there. Thanks also to Mt. Wood for signing on as a follower of Recently Banned Literature.

Update:
In the Forum: a hundred cigars in three days.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Hello,
Wonderful Site & Interesting. I Like The Content On Your Blog, Nice & Creative. Keep Up The Good Work. I Find It Genuine And Love Viewing What Other People Are Expresing In Their Lives Day By Day

If You Have Time, Please Check Out Info On The New Social Network Site That Is Becoming As Big Or Bigger Than Facebook, MySpace & Twitter Webpage Below:

VISIT MY WEBPAGE HERE

I Hope To Keep In Contact In The Future If You Wish, I Will Visit From Time To Time, I Hope You Have A Great Day.

Elisabeth said...

What would the authors of these weighty tomes have thought about the amazing proliferation of knowledge and writing in the blogosphere, particularly as observed in the comment above? My own somewhat conservative heart quails.

William Michaelian said...

A modern version of the plague: “We lost our son to Twitter today.”