Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Between Us


You’ve noticed, I suppose,
that the flesh knows precisely
when two minds meet.

(first publication)


Recently Linked: My thanks to metalchica, aka Annie McDermott, for signing on as a follower of Recently Banned Literature. Annie shares her thoughts shyly and demurely in her blog, Unfiction. Thanks, also, to Lynn Behrendt for including my recent dream, A Distant Realm, in the Annandale Dream Gazette.

Updates:
“Between Us” added to Poems, Slightly Used.

In the Forum: a capital idea.

4 comments:

Nazia Mallick said...

I love this, William.

I seriously love this!!

William Michaelian said...

Thank you, Nazia. This poem looked so lonely sitting here. Now you’ve rescued it from obscurity. I’m glad you like it.

ALeks said...

Of course it is not lonely,never!We just sit next to it sometimes without words,silent and enjoying.It is that sometimes I know precisely what you mean! Beautiful one!

William Michaelian said...

Thank you! I love the idea of someone sitting silently next to a poem. What a nice picture that makes.