Monday, April 26, 2010

And if you play the piano, feel free


A couple of new sketches to celebrate the arrival of some more wonderful people:


“Canvas #21”
[click to enlarge]




“Canvas #22”
[click to enlarge]


My thanks to all who have signed on as followers in recent weeks, as well as those who have been around for awhile. Vocal or silent, your presence is felt and appreciated. And as always, I encourage you to investigate each other’s profiles and pages in the “Circulation” area. You will be pleasantly surprised by what you find.


4.26.2010 #2
4.26.2010 #1 (recently received)


6 comments:

Wine and Words said...

Why yes I do...play the piano. State your preference and the concert shall begin. Ragtime, classical, rock, a ballad? I'm in a ballad kind of mood, so if you don't mind I will start with that unless otherwise instructed.

William Michaelian said...

Have at it, kid. And remember, the world’s ears are upon you....

martinealison said...

Hi! Je me suis autorisée une balade sur votre blog...
Je ne joue pas de piano, mes oreilles baignent dans le son de celui-ci grâce à l'ensemble de la famille...
J'adore votre dernier croquis... plein de poésie avec une pointe d'humour.
Je reviendrai...

William Michaelian said...

Thank you! So nice of you to stop by. I’m glad you like the drawing. Now I can learn some French, and you can learn some piano....

RUDHI - Chance said...

Your faces are listening the piano, I see smiling silence...

William Michaelian said...

They’re listening to the silence between notes....