Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Thing About Strawberries: 31 Dreams


The Thing About Strawberries: 31 Dreams
by William Michaelian
22 pages. Chapbook. $5.00

Cover and four illustrations
by Neal Zirn

(2010)

MuscleHead Press
BoneWorld Publishing
3700 County Route 24
Russell, New York 13684



Also available from MuscleHead Press by William Michaelian
Among the Living and Other Stories
35 pages. Chapbook. $4.00
Cover by William Michaelian
“Eight crooked short stories of serious alienation.”

(2000)



Here’s a little keepsake of my dream-life, just out from John Berbrich’s wonderful MuscleHead Press in upstate New York. If you’d like a copy, simply get in touch through my email address at the bottom of the page and we’ll work out the details. Or you can order online directly from John. Also, as noted above, we both have copies available of Among the Living and Other Stories (2000) — and when we run out, by golly, we’ll print more. Together, these modest, inexpensive volumes are a great way to chart my mental decline. But they come with a friendly warning: don’t be surprised if you see a bit of yourself between the lines.

14 comments:

RUDHI - Chance said...

You make me curious with your new print-*baby*! How I can get it?

William Michaelian said...

Thanks, Rudhi. I’ll send you an email....

Wine and Words said...

A chart of your mental decline? I highly doubt that. Harrumph!

William Michaelian said...

You’re right. Maybe evidence would be a better word....

Janice said...

I'm starting a new section in my home library...books by William Michaelian. I want them all :)

William Michaelian said...

Janice, what a wonderful thing to say. I just hope I’m not dreaming again....

Crissant said...

Hi William,
I`m a new follower.
Did you know you`re famous in this world of blogs ? :)
I see you everywhere i go. But now i know why.
Your work and words are really special. Really good to read it all.
Thank you!
Hugs!

William Michaelian said...

Thank you, Crissant. You’re too kind. Or maybe I’m just part of a strange cyber-dream you’re having?

Thank you for following. And because you are, I’ve found your beautiful blogs....

ALeks said...

Well,I must! With HESSE as a word verification,I must leave a note!:O)
This is wonderful news,how on Earth I have missed this? Well,Im glad I ve found it and know now about it!Great!
Greetings from Sidharta :O)

William Michaelian said...

Greetings, O Wise One, I’m glad you found my little book of dreams....

-K- said...

Because "The Painting of You" was so good, I'll be contacting you tonight about getting your short stories.

William Michaelian said...

Kevin, thanks for you kind words, and for your confidence. They mean a lot.

Momo Luna said...

HA! I'm even much later than ALeks. :-S How could i have missed this? These are on my wish list also, how can i resist this wonderful offer? Just like Janice i want them all! Your books t.i.
Sweet greetz dear William!

William Michaelian said...

Thank you, Momo Luna. Your late arrival isn’t really late, because it keeps the dreams alive.

Wishing you the best, as always.