Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Think, Therefore I Might Be


How strange, the shattered silence....

According to UPS tracking, the new mother board that is to replace my not-so-old-but-defective one, is in Oregon. Whether it arrives today or tomorrow remains to be seen. And then there’s the small matter of its installation, and hoping it all fires up correctly. Until then, I’m confined to checking my email every couple of days or so at my son’s house, which is across town, and not exactly convenient, since there is also a stretch of summer road work in between.

Oh, how I suffer....

At the moment, there’s a blue-jay pecking on the gutter outside the window.

Thanks to each and every one of you who have written, commented, and visited. I feel like a fish that hurries to the glass when someone enters the room, only to find I cannot speak.

Greetings.

7 comments:

RUDHI - Chance said...

Ah, William, here you are and make me think again in *Angelish*... Good luck!

ALeks said...

“I will write peace on your

wings

and you will fly

all over the world”


by Sadako Sasaki

so,a small note,hang in there
love,light,peace and respect!
Aleksandra

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

Hi dear William,
your silent is speaking,

"a fish that hurries to the glass when someone enters the room"

this is so great explained and is the condition humaine...

we will wating of you I missed you

Wine and Words said...

Ah, the thing of nightmares, to open your mouth and have no voice. Our hands speak. Tie them to the chair and we will type with the bridge of our nose. Take away the keyboard and what then???? I feel ya William. Patiently we wait.

Nazia said...

Was wondering where you have gone William, but I guess absence makes the heart grow...? what is the word?
Ah, forgotten. Never mind.

I guess 'fondness' once established for a person can never be forgotten, since it is less complicated than love:)
See you soon. Until then the blue jay is singing for all of us here.

Woman in a Window said...

"Oh, how I suffer....

At the moment, there’s a blue-jay pecking on the gutter outside the window."

I laugh like Woodstock from Charlie Brown through this. I find infinite humor here.

Take care.

xo
erin

William Michaelian said...

Rudhi, Aleksandra, Laura, Annie, Nazia, Erin: Thank you. How truly wonderful you are.