Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Two Drawings


Canvases 87 and 88. As if the mind, upon entering, were a cave.




[click to enlarge]






[click to enlarge]




Recently Linked: My thanks to Trent Aitken-Smith for the nice biography he posted in the Fringe Magazine blog. A link to his article can also be found in the “Reference Section.”

My thanks also to Robert for linking to my recent entry, Long Enough to Know, from his blog all ways 11 o’clock.

Update:
In the Forum: Progress is a comfortable disease.

6 comments:

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

both are beautiful, I like especially the second, I understand it as a slave of color behind a barbed wire ...
This is probably the player plays all went according to his own visions

William Michaelian said...

Hello, Laura. I think he, or she, is outside the fence. But you could be right too. In fact, we are all both inside and outside, aren’t we....

Two Tigers said...

I'm glad I clicked and enlarged, as instructed! Smaller, these drawings have a very soft flowing feeling to them but once viewed up close you can see all the synaptic energy crackling in the detail! The emotion too becomes more complex and sharply focused! Good point about being both inside and outside. All depends on which side of the fence you're on at the moment...

William Michaelian said...

That it does. Thanks, Gabriella. It seems redundant to write “click to enlarge” after each and every drawing I post, but they really do need to be seen at their full size for the detail and mood to come through. They also change according to your distance from the screen, the angle at which you view them, and the lighting in the room. Thanks again; “synaptic energy” — I like that....

ALeks said...

The second one is my fav.but I love them all actually!

William Michaelian said...

Yes? We are very happy to hear that, Aleksandra....