Monday, April 18, 2011

Volumes of Volumes


It’s a slow process, but I’ve added quite a few titles lately to my online catalog. Most are poetry or poetry-related, and all but a few are part of Gerry Boyd’s two gift shipments from last year. One hundred seventy-three books: I’m still amazed by his kindness.

Rather than list and link each title here, I will instead invite interested readers to view my profile and browse through my collection. Remember, this is a work-in-progress, one I necessarily neglected while designing my new website.

And speaking of websites, I would like to thank each of you who have taken the time to view its pages. For quick reference, here are the main links:

About
Archive
Artwork
Author’s Press Series
Blog
Chapbooks
Cosmopsis Books
Images
Translations

The links can also be found in the sidebar in the “Reference Section.” The pages can be searched, translated, and shared in social networking sites.

2 comments:

Stickup Artist said...

I've read quite a few of the books in your collection page but there are some authors that are new to me. Hopefully my library will have some of them. Always on the lookout. Your new website looks terrific, classy and well organized. I admire your energies, focus, and passion.

William Michaelian said...

As I do yours. Thank you. I think your love of words informs your photography, and vice-versa.