Tuesday, April 12, 2011

William Michaelian 2.0


Ten years ago, when I launched my website, I’m Telling You All I Know, what I didn’t know was where it would lead and how much it would grow. My purpose then was simple: I wanted to introduce myself and tell readers about my forthcoming novel, A Listening Thing. Now, more than 1,200 pages later, and because life is the beautiful, crazy thing it is, I am clearing the slate and doing exactly the same thing:



Coming Soon from Cosmopsis Books

A Listening Thing

Tenth Anniversary Authorized Print Edition

With new Preface & Afterword by the Author,
Extensive new Interview & Materials
from the Original Unpublished
& Online Editions



Welcome to my new website. I hope you like it, and I hope you like the book, too, when it’s ready. It’s going to be something special. I promise.

13 comments:

Dwight said...

Looking forward to it. Or rather to it all!

vazambam said...

I'm all ears and eyes, William!

jasmin said...

lieber William, es ist ein guter Schritt und ich denke die Leser werden weiter treu mit großem Interesse an der Seite sein, mit guten inhaltlichen Kommentaren zu Gedanken und Worten in jede Richtung,
a beautiful new design, filled with poems, stories and books your estimated work.
gute Wünsche Jasmin

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

:-) William this is good, very good, it is like at home when one become the desire to move the forniture... :-)
it is always a good thing

William Michaelian said...

Thanks, Dwight. By golly, even though I don’t look it, I feel ten years younger already.

All ears and eyes, Vassilis? No mustache? By gad, sir, you’re in worse shape than I am!

Good wishes, Jasmin. If readers are even half as faithful as you are, I will be lucky indeed.

You’re right, Laura, I know exactly what you mean. It was time.

Transcend Designs said...

I can't get on your site! : (

But I'll try again later...

Congrats and looking forward to the book,
goodness knows we all need to listen more...

William Michaelian said...

Eh, Brad? What’s that you said?

Thanks! The site is working fine on this end; must’ve been a temporary hiccup....

donnafleischer said...

What rhythm of life timing, William, "spring and all". And all my best, Donna

William Michaelian said...

Thanks, Donna. Now all we need is a red wheelbarrow. The rainwater, I can certainly provide....

Joseph Hutchison said...

William, this is all very impressive! Easily one of the coolest sites I've seen. Kudos!

William Michaelian said...

Wow. Thanks, Joe! Just remember, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain....

Momo Luna said...

Oh wow! A new book. That's wonderful news. Ofcourse i have room for a new book of you. :-)
Now i'm going to check your new website William.
Sweet gretz for you.

William Michaelian said...

Thank you, Momo Luna, as always.

And those of you on Facebook, check your events....