Wednesday, August 31, 2011

George


In real life, it was just like George to see potential in an empty auditorium. What disappointed and hurt him was when no one else saw it. What disappoints me is that I see it, but I am unable to do anything about it. What frightens me is how much my life is like an empty auditorium.

[From Chapter 9, A Listening Thing]


Note: Through September 22, Cosmopsis Books is offering my novel,
A Listening Thing, at the special price of $14.00, plus shipping.

The first printing is limited to 150 numbered copies.

To order this tenth anniversary print edition
from anywhere in the world, click here.

Thank you!


4 comments:

Jan said...

William, I can't wait to read my copy of your book. I will have this weekend free, and will enjoy having the time to get lost in its pages!
I'm really looking forward to it!

William Michaelian said...

As am I! I know how busy you are these days. But the book has already survived for ten years, so I’m sure it will keep until the weekend. Thanks, Jan!

vazambam said...

Listen--

What is the sound of one life clapping in an empty auditorium? "A Listening Thing!" :>)

William Michaelian said...

He who has ears....