Saturday, September 17, 2011

Secret


Mary let go of the sheet. I pulled it up to my waist. She sat on the bed. With the tip of her finger, she made a squiggly design on my chest. Touching my ear with her lips, she whispered, “I have something to tell you.”

[From Chapter 23, A Listening Thing]


Note: Through September 22, Cosmopsis Books is offering my novel,
A Listening Thing, at the special price of $14.00, plus shipping.

The first printing is limited to 150 numbered copies.

To order this tenth anniversary print edition
from anywhere in the world, click here.

Thank you.


2 comments:

jasmin said...

William, wie schön diese kleine Lesereise… das gibt es ein geheimes Sprichwort „Die schönsten Blumen blühen oft im Verborgenen“,
Gute Wünsche Jasmin

William Michaelian said...

Thank you, Jasmin.