Thursday, January 5, 2012

Now you see him, now you don’t

As luck or fate would have it, I’ve been offline since the second day of January, due to some major computer problems. At the moment I’m across town at my son’s house, catching up on (but not really responding to) my email. I’m not sure yet when everything will be resolved. In the meantime, there are three books I’m reading: Samuel Butler’s The Way of All Flesh; Volume 10 of Elbert Hubbard’s Little Journeys (Great Teachers); and Samvel Mkrtchyan’s Armenian translation of Ulysses. I’m also reading around in (and handling, and inhaling the intoxicating scent of) several others....

2 comments:

Never judge a book by it's movie! said...

Hello there! I must admit I like your page very much, both it's style and content. Having set up a literature blog just Monday, could I please ask if you have any advice that you would like to share with me? Any recommendations, advice or suggestions would be welcomed with open arms.

The kindest and warmest of regards

Emily x

William Michaelian said...

Hi, Emily, and thank you. The best advice I can give is to do what you’ve just begun: forge ahead and see where it leads. At present I don’t have time to actively participate, but I will still follow along.