Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Research Copies


Available in the Armenian Research Center
at the Mardigian Library, University of Michigan, Dearborn

A Listening Thing (novel)

Another Song I Know (poetry)

Winter Poems (poetry)

Among the Living and Other Stories (fiction)

Keyword Search: “William Michaelian”

The library holds two copies of A Listening Thing: Copy #78 of the limited first printing of The Tenth Anniversary Authorized Print Edition (Cosmopsis Books, 2011); and a rare review copy (uncorrected galley proofs) of the earlier unauthorized version.


Information:



8 comments:

Jonathan Chant said...

A great achievement William. Fortunately, I'm lucky enough to own copy #89.

William Michaelian said...

Hearing that makes me the lucky one, Jonathan. Thank you.

Jan said...

Congratulations, William!!! I am so proud to own my copy of "A listenting Thing"...#15!!!

William Michaelian said...

Thanks, Jan! It sounds like you got your copy when the books were still warm off the press....

Jonathan Chant said...

Warm as a fresh cup of ninny broth.
Pardon my flyspecks.....

William Michaelian said...

It’s amazing what the censors will allow these days.

-K- said...

It's feels good to know your work is not only being appreciated but preserved as well.

William Michaelian said...

Thanks, Kevin. A genuine surprise. You know how I feel about books and libraries.