Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way


If you identify with that observation, or even if you don’t, you might enjoy “The End of the Rainbow,” a favorite remembrance of mine added to Songs and Letters back in June of 2005, and now available in my website’s Archive.

Songs and Letters, an “uncharted book of poetry and prose” in twenty-four volumes, was published in installments on my first website from March 18, 2005, to July 24, 2009. The book contains 716 pages, a few of which consist of multiple entries. A large portion of The Painting of You, the first volume in my Author’s Press Series, was taken from the work. Volume 15, a cycle of 20 poems, is also forthcoming as a chapbook, under the title The Asylum Poems. Other entries are scattered throughout this blog.


5 comments:

Jan said...

William, I never tire of reading your books, and that I am so happy to own. I wish that I had them all...maybe someday :)

By the way...is writing your porpoise in life, or would you rather swim with purposes ;)

Have a great evening, my friend~~~

William Michaelian said...

Jan, there’s something fishy about your question, but I’m hooked nonetheless. Thanks for reading. Thanks for everything.

vazambam (Vassilis Zambaras) said...

Go east, young man
Till you reach the house
of milk and honey.

Monica Croese said...

Hello William,
The Asylum Poems is already available? Because i surely wanna have them with me. Your poems always bring good thoughts to me. I regularly read the books i already have. I may not comment often but i see you and i hear you and i haven't forgotten you. :-)

William Michaelian said...

And I haven’t forgotten you either, Monica, or your beautiful art. I don’t know when The Asylum Poems will be ready; sometimes these Small Press matters take their sweet time. But that time will come, and then we can visit the asylum together....

assuming I’m not at the Milk and Honey House with my brother and friend, Greeley Zambaras.