Thursday, September 17, 2015

When are you going to come down?


Rain last night fell directly into the eyes of the bathroom skylights, and soon enough awakened the entire body of the house. After predawn reading, coffee, and a light breakfast, at seven A.M. cleared the downspouts of new debris, consisting mostly of fir needles and birch leaves. Put away ladder. Held quiet funeral and recycling ceremony of enormous overgrown zucchini affectionately known as “Bill.” While showering, wondered: Are my blog entries really love letters?



4 comments:

Jan said...

I cannot answer for anyone else
but...your love comes through in all that you create, William.
So I say a resounding...YES~

William Michaelian said...

And I say, you are a joy, and the feeling goes both ways. Thank you, Jan.

vazambam (Vassilis Zambaras) said...

I love questions that come out of the blue--like yours does, too.

William Michaelian said...

Even more than questions, I love when friends, and days, arrive that way; grateful for the friends, astonished by the days.