Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Snowy-east, rainy-west


On this snowy-east, rainy-west Tuesday, I’ve taken two wet walks and dealt with some fairly typical online technical matters. The hosting fee being due for renewal, I had all but come to the decision of letting my website go, but at the last minute I thought why not keep it, what can it hurt, it might even prove useful somewhere down the road. And so this morning I paid my bill and made a small update to the main page, basically noting that all of my new writing and artwork (or whatever you want to call it) is shared publicly on my blog and Facebook. The books, of course, are still available, but it is rare indeed that anyone buys them. Also worth noting is that Cosmposis Books, the publisher of A Listening Thing, Winter Poems, and Another Song I Know, is currently experiencing website troubles of its own. So on the outside chance that a book is needed, simply drop me a line and I will communicate with them privately until they get that problem squared away. Another thing to mention is that the Archive page was updated recently to include the first piece in my book, The Painting of You. And that’s all I have for now. It’s very balmy out, about sixty degrees, with a light rain falling on the daffodils and crocuses. Buds are swelling all around. Any day now, I expect the first flowering-plum scent to meet me at the door. And when all is said and done, I suppose that is what the website is really for.



No comments: