Thursday, September 7, 2017

Knowing you as I do


And now, a little announcement: As some of you know, back in 2007, Cosmopsis Books published two books of poetry bearing my name. In 2011, the same concern released a limited tenth anniversary print edition of my novel, A Listening Thing. Now, sad to say, they have closed their doors. The three titles are officially out of print, and the remaining copies are in my possession. There are 28 each of Winter Poems and Another Song I Know, and 23 of A Listening Thing. The good news is, as long as this small supply lasts, I am able to send copies to anyone who asks. I expect no money for this. So if you would like a copy of one or the other or all three, you need only drop me a line. Give them to yourself, give them to a friend, give them to someone in need. Sell them online, make a fortune, add them to your portfolio, use them to build the retirement fund of your dreams. Or — read them. Now there’s a novel idea. The accompanying link will take you to a page chock-full of information, comments, and links to reviews. I’ll close with my email address. Feel free to drop me a line. In the meantime, many, many thanks to those of you who purchased copies back in the day. Knowing you as I do, I can proudly say it has been an exchange of friendship and love from the beginning. Thank you. May it remain so.


william.michaelian@gmail.com



No comments: